CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday, Blog!

This week will be this blog's 1-year birthday! In one year, it has received almost 3000 (2838 to be exact) hits! This has come from various people: CFCR listeners, concert promoters, my friends & family, and bands. I have to admit that I didn't really think that I would be able to keep up this blog (and sometimes I'm not very good at keeping it completely up-to-date), but I'm happy to say that I still love posting playlists and writing show reviews! There have been a total of 57 posts over the past year and I have attended 25+ shows this year.

I have to say that, all things considered, this is a successful blog! Thank you for everyone who actually reads these playlists and enjoys my concert reviews. May there be many more birthdays to come!

1 comment:

Franny said...

Happy Birthday Blog!

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!
Thanks to Olivia for creating this!