CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Last week's miss

As you may or may not know, last week (ie. February 10th) I missed my regular hosting spot for Green Eggs and Ham on CFCR. It was not necessarily a planned miss and technically I could have made it. However, I was up until the wee hours of the morning for my new "job" as a doula (ie. a birthing coach). The couple that I was supporting are avid CFCR supporters and listen to my show regularly. However, I don't think any of us thought too much about CFCR when their little boy was born at 10:55pm on Tuesday night. I got home at around 2:00am and thought about staying up all night and just wandering down to the station to host the show, but the days of all-nighters are definitely in my past. There was also a mix-up and I thought that there was a host scheduled to fill in. Alas, I was absent.

I have heard a few people say that last week's show as filled with dead air. That is definitely not good news and I will alert the station to that issue. Over the last week I have had so many people comment about my missed week that it made me realize that there are people who ACTUALLY LISTEN! It's funny because most of the time I don't think that anyone listens. I mean, how many people get up at 6am?! Well, more than I thought. So I would like to thank everyone who talked to me this week about my beloved radio show. I do love playing music every week and I thank you all for listening!

With permission, I might even post a picture of the new little bundle of joy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!
Thanks to Olivia for creating this!