CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March 30, 2011 Playlist!

Thank goodness March is almost over! Spring can come anytime, right? Yes, right. I'm excited for the Mother Mother concert on Sunday. This is a busy weekend music-wise. Vivefest 3 has a great line-up of artists playing at different venues in the city. Then there is other shows like Kay the Aquanaut at Amigo's, The Rural Alberta Advantage, and BA Johnstone also at Amigo's. Spring is, indeed, coming even if the weather doesn't show it.

Artist - Song - Album (year of release, extra information)
* = Canadian

6:00-7:00am
The Deep Dark Woods* - The Birds on the Bridge - Winter Hours (local)
Heartstrings* - Orchard Morning - self-titled (local)
Ingrid Gatin* - How did I get so? - Broken Tambourine
Cuff the Duke* - You were Right - Way down here
Katie Murphy* - Oooo! (She's got a lot going on) - exes and uh ohs
Jason Collett* - Roll on Oblivion - Here's to being here
Mother Mother* - Ghosting - O my heart
Hey Rosetta!* - Red Heart - Into your lungs
The Fjords* - Breezy Day - self-titled EP
Maybe Smith* - Hearts like Bears - Animals and Architects (local)
Eekwol* - That's just me - Apprentice to the mystery (local)
Immaculate Machine* - No such thing as the future - Ones and zeros

7:00-8:00am
Tegan and Sara* - My number - This business of art
Tegan and Sara* - Where does the good go - So Jealous
Tegan and Sara* - Relief next to me - The con
Tegan and Sara* - Take me anywhere - So Jealous
Arcade Fire* - Modern Man - The Suburbs
Novillero* - The Hypothesist - Aim right for the holes in their lives
Basia Bulat* - Heart of my own - Heart of my own
Little Miss Higgins* - Gather my fruit - Across the plains
Little Miss Higgins* - My love - Across the plains
Hannah Georgas* - Lovers breakdown - This is good
Mother Mother* - The stand - Eureka
Sarah Harmer* - Around this corner - You were here
Josh Ritter - Change of Time - So runs the world away

No comments:

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!
Thanks to Olivia for creating this!