CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

October 12, 2011 Playlist! "I know what's on your mind, I'll show you a good ol' time"

FM-Phasis has wrapped up, the sun doesn't rise until just about 8:00, and I wore mitts to the station this morning. It's official that fall is hear, winter is near, and summer 2011 is a mere memory. It was a long and wonderful summer and I'm hoping for a wonderful winter that is not very long. On the air this week I promised a blurb about Sarah Slean, but that will have to wait until I have more time. However, if you are on The Facebook, you can check out my page Crystal in Tune and I will keep you all posted. Without further ado, here is this week's playlist:

Artist - Song - Album (year of release, extra information)
* = Canadian

6:00-7:00am
Po' Girl* - Home to you - Home to you (2007)
Josh Ritter - Girl in the war - The animal years (2006)
Hannah Georgas* - Bang bang you're dead - This is Good (2010)
The Hidden Cameras* - In the Na - Origin: Orphan (2009)
The Raveonettes - Forget that you're young - Raven in the grave (2011)
Jack Johnson - Hope - Sleep through the static (2008)
Farideh* - She - Symphony of Chemistry (2008, local)
Kacy & Clayton* - Ain't no Telling - self-titled (2011, local)
Sarah Slean* - Set it free - Land and Sea (2011)
Ohbijou* - Echo Bay - Metal Meets (2011)
Maybe Smith* - Hearts like Bears - Animals and Architects (2007, local

7:00-8:00am
Elliott Brood* - Hold you - Days into Years (2011)
Fish and Bird* - Well Run Dry - Every whisper is a shout across the void (2011)
Maxwell's Big Four* - I Know - self-titled (local)
Little Miss Higgins* - I'm Gonna Bake my Biscuits - Cobbler Shop Sessions (2005)
Kate Maki* - Lose my Mind - Moonshine (2011)
Dan Mangan* - If I am Dead - Oh Fortune (2011)
Cuff the Duke* - Count on Me - Morning Comes (2011)
The Pack A.D.* - Siren - Unpersons (2011)
The White Stripes - Blue Orchid - Get Behind me Satan (2005)
Blitzen Trapper - I love the way you walk away - American Goldwing (2011)
The Deep Dark Woods* - Back Alley Blues - The Place I left Behind (2011, local)
The Besnard Lakes* - Some Colour in the Sky - You lived in the City EP (2011)
Fleet Foxes - Montezuma - Helplessness Blues (2011)

No comments:

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!
Thanks to Olivia for creating this!