CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

February 20th Playlist!

The Saskatoon Blues Festival is coming up next week! February 25th to March 3rd. Go check out the awesome blues performers! Here is the schedule.

Artist - Song - Album (year of release, extra information)
* = Canadian

6:00-7:00am
Mother Mother* - Burning pile - o my heart
Beck - Devil's Haircut - Odelay
Whitehorse* - Devil's got a gun - The fate of the world depends on this kiss
Metric* - Empty - Live it out
Wilco - You and I (featuring Leslie Feist) - Wilco (The ablum)
Blitzen Trapper - The Tree (featuring Alela Diane) - Destroyer of the void
Justin Rutledge* - I'm you're man, you're my radio - The devil on a bench in Stanley Park
Danny Michel* - Beautiful - Tales from the Invisible Man
Rose Cousins* - Go First - We have made a spark
Ember Swift* - Boinked (the bride) - Stiltwalking
Sloan* - I am the cancer - Smeared
Hey Rosetta!* - Red Heart - Into your lungs

7:00-8:00am
Blues festival preview:
Blind Boy Paxton - Dirtiest little darling
Marcia Ball - That's how it goes
David "Boxcar" Gates - Good lovin

Jenn Grant* - I've got your fire - The Beautiful Wild
Stars* - Changes - The Five Ghosts
Sarah Slean* - Lucky Me - Day one
Scott Nolan* - Open spaces - Receive/Reflector
Romi Mayes* - How I roll - Sweet somethin' steady
Justin Rutledge* - Be a man - The Early widows
The Deep Dark Woods* - They won't last long - hang me oh hang me
Yukon Blonde* - My Girl
Arcade Fire* - Rococo - The Suburbs


No comments:

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!
Thanks to Olivia for creating this!