CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I really can't express how I'm feeling right now... sad, excited, nostalgic, grateful and so many more emotions. It has been an absolute honour and pleasure to host the Wednesday morning Green Eggs and Ham from 6 to 8 every week. Not only that, but to be part of the Saskatoon music scene. The local artists that have come from this city are amazing and it is great to see more and more putting together fabulous music. I'm so proud of all of the musical talent from Saskatoon.

Saskatoon has been my home for 16 years after I left my small town for "the big city" and it has provided me with so much. It is a special city and my friends from across the country agree with that.

Saskatoon, I will miss you!

All songs are either local artists or artists singing about Saskatoon. Enjoy!
Artist - Song - Album (year of release, extra information)
* = Canadian


6:00-7:00am
Carbon Dating Service - Light up the synchrotron - Polyentendrii
Maybe Smith - Underground lost and found - root hugs
Junior Pantherz - Death by life - death by life
Jen Lane - The Real Thing - self
Megan lane - Lost in love - purple and blue
The Karpinka Brothers - Across a crowded room - There's a light
Farideh - Seasons of loving - Seasons of loving
Dumb Angel - City on a river - Ghost dance
James Keelaghan - The Kiss (Saskatoon) - Compadres
Leeroy Stagger - Saskatoon - Depression River
Malike Sellami - Prairie Love - Barefoot, smiling

7:00-8:00am
Johnny Cash - Girl in Saskatoon
The Deep Dark woods - Westside Street - The Place I left behind
Luke Ryalls - Afraid of the city and the night - The City
Joni Mitchell - River - Blue
The Tragically Hip - Wheat Kings - Fully completely
Malika Sellami - River - self-titled EP
Heather Aitken - Dust on my shoes - NessEssentials 2005
Heartstrings* - Songs about me belle - self-titled
The Fjords - It don't bother me - self-titled EP
The Guess Who - Running back to Saskatoon - The guess who collection

As a side note I'm planning a music blog with my good buddy Tina, who hosts the Tuesday morning Green eggs and ham, and will put a link on this blog for that. But I guess this will be my last official post.

No comments:

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!
Thanks to Olivia for creating this!