CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

This week I have a lovely co-host, Tina, to help me out. She's going to host the show next week and I completely trust her taste in music. All of the shows that are coming up have us both a little emotional. It's Christmas in September for us music lovers in Saskatoon! I can hardly wait. I'll be back in a couple of weeks to host the show.

Artist - Song - Album (year of release, extra information)
* = Canadian

6:00-7:00am
Neko Case - Favorite - CBC Radio 3 Sessions
Basia Bulat* - Heart of my Own - Heart of my Own
Josh Ritter - Idaho - The Animal Years
Dan Mangan* - The Indie Queens are Waiting - Nice, nice, very nice
Hannah Georgias* - Your Ghost - This is Good
Jenn Grant* - Heartbreaker - Echoes
Andy Shauf* - I don't really - Waiting for the sun to leave
Years - Don't let the blind go deaf - Years
Be Good Tanyas* - Littlest Birds - Blue Horse
Plants and Animals* - The mama papa - La La Land
Wolf Parade* - Cloud Shadow on the Mountain - Expo 86
Metric* - Twilight Galaxy - Fantasies

7:00-8:00am
Despistado* - A stirstick's Prediction - The Emergency Response
Immaculate Machine* - Dear Confessor - Fables
The Zolas* - The Great Collapse - Tic Toc Tic
Arcade Fire* - Modern Man - The Suburbs
Despistado* - Lipstick - The Emergency Response (2004)
Arcade Fire - Ready to Start - The Suburbs
Library Voices - Party like it's 2012 - Denim on Denim
Feist* - Brandy Alexander - The Reminder
Royal Wood* - I'm so Glad - A good enough day
The Cat Empire - Falling - Cinema
Blitzen Trapper - Laughing Love - Destroyer of the Void

No comments:

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!
Thanks to Olivia for creating this!