CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

October 20th Playlist!

Last Friday night I had more hands rubbing my newly shaved head than I have had touch my head in my whole life! I guess it was kind of my debut after the big shave. A woman who I had never met before came up to me and told me that she donated to FM-Phasis so that I would shave my head! It was a cool night.

This week's music is a mix of all types of music. It is nice to be able to fill the 2 hours with such amazing Canadian musicians, as well as others in the world. Hope you have a great week!

Artist - Song - Album (year of release, extra information)
* = Canadian

6:00-7:00am
The Hidden Cameras* - In the Na - Origin: Orphan (2009)
James - Laid - self-titled
Serena Ryder* - Good morning starshine - If your memory serves you well (2006)
Rae Spoon* - Death from Elektro - Love is a hunter (2010)
Tegan and Sara* - The Con - The Con (2007)
Hannah Georgas* - This is Good - This is Good (2010)
Hawksley Workman* - A moth is not a butterfly - Treeful of starling
Cat Power - Lived in Bars - The Greatest (2006)
Jenn Grant* - You'll go far - Echoes (2009)
Sarah Slean* - Get Home - The Baroness (2008)
Metric* - Succexy - Old world underground, where are you now (2003)
Paper Moon* - Turning colours into greys - Broken hearts break faster everyday (2006)
Henri Faberge and the Adorables* - Crawl Back - self-titled

7:00-8:00am
Royal Wood* - Waiting - The Waiting (2010)
Jason Collett* - These are the Days - Idols of Exile (2005)
Luke Doucet* - It's not the liquor I miss - Broken (& other rogue states) (2005)
Little Miss Higgins* - Beautiful Sun - Across the Plains (2010, local)
Arcade Fire* - Crown of Love - Funeral (2004)
The Black Keys - Strange Times - Attack and Release (2008)
The Cracker Cats* - Workin' - Empty Bottles n Broken Hearts
The Deep Dark Woods* - Redwood Forest - Hang me, oh, hang me (2007)
Jen Lane* - Grey Skies - For the Night (2010, local)

No comments:

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!
Thanks to Olivia for creating this!