CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

November 17th Playlist!

After last week's embarrassing performance of radio show-person-ship, I am hoping to make it up to all of you loyal, and not-so-loyal, listeners of my show. Really, I apologize from the bottom of my heart. A combination of my feeling ill and tiredness possessed me to sleep-walk (or I can only assume I walked) to my alarm and turn it off. I TURNED IT OFF?!? I didn't wake up until it was too late. I hope that the computerized music didn't ruin your morning. Anyway, this week's show is filled with local and non-local Canadian music, as well as music from upcoming shows. Here are some shows showcased on the show, followed by the playlist:
Wintersleep - Friday, November 19th @ Louis'
Jason Collett - Saturday, November 19th @ Amigo's
Dan Mangan - Saturday, November 20th @ The Broadway Theatre (almost sold out!)
Michael Kaeshammer & Jill Barber - Sunday, November 28th @ The Broadway Theatre

Artist - Song - Album (year of release, extra information)
* = Canadian

6:00-7:00am
Kirby Criddly* - Death of you - Vena Cava (2008, local)
Sarah Slean* - Out in the Park - Day One (2004)
The Breeders* - We're gonna rise - Mountain Battles (2007)
Jen Lane* - Grey Skies - For the Night (2010, local)
Ruth Moody* - Travellin' Shoes - The Garden (2010)
Basia Bulat* - Heart of my own - Heart of my own (2010)
Wintersleep* - Jaws of Life - self-titled (2005)
The Dears* - You and I are a gang of losers - Gang of Losers (2006)
The Shins - Caring is Creepy - On, inverted World (2001)
Josh Ritter - The Temptations of Adam - The Historical Conquests of JR (2007)
Serena Ritter* - blown like the wind at night - Is it ok (2008)

7:00-8:00am
Dan Mangan* - Not what you think it is - Postcards & Daydreaming (2007)
Marissa Nadler* - Mary come alive - Little Hells (2009)
Zachary Lucky* - Coming back home - Come and gone (2010, local)
Jill Barber* - Never quit loving you - Chances (2008)
Michael Kaeshammer* - Lovelight - Lovelight (2009)
Jason Collett* - I'll bring the sun - Idols of Exile (2005)
Wintersleep* - Snowstorm - Nice, Nice, Very Nice (2009)
The Pixies - Here comes your man - From the Acoustic: Live in Newport DVD
Mother Mother* - Ghosting - On my heart (2007)
Woodhands* - CP24 - Remorsescapades
Violent Kin* - Keep your balance - Velvet Hideout (2010, local)

No comments:

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!
Thanks to Olivia for creating this!