CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November 3 Playlist!

Well, our second spring is making my mood much happier. I hope that you, too, are enjoying it. I mean, how could you not? I want to send a special shout-out to my good buddy, Tina, who started hosting GE&H on Tuesdays from 6 to 8am. If you like my show, you'll love her music selections as well! My advice to her is to get music ready the night before and sleep in until 5:30... it's the only way to do this show. In -40 it's way more difficult to get down here. Actually, I love playing music for y'all even if it is super early in the morning. There's nothing like sharing wonderful music with the wonderful community radio listeners in Saskatoon!

Artist - Song - Album (year of release, extra information)
* = Canadian

6:00-7:00am
Jill Barber* - Chances - Chances (2008)
Peter Elkas* - Sweet Nancy - Wall of Fire (2007)
Sarah Harmer* - Almost - All of our names (2004)
The Shins - New Slang - Oh, Inverted World (2001)
Xavier Rudd* - Better People - White Moth (2007)
Jimmy Eat World - Heart is Hard to Find - Invented (2010)
Serena Ryder* - Little Bit of Red - Is it ok (2008)
Josh Ritter - Right Moves - The Historical Conquests of JR (2007)
The Meligrove Band - Really want it - Simmering Lights (2010)
The Weakerthans* - My favourite chords - Left and Leaving (2000)
Hot Panda* - Pools - Pools (2010)
Immaculate Machine* - C'mon Sea Legs - Fables
Stars* - Ageless Beauty - Set yourself on fire (2004)

7:88-8:00am
Frazey Ford* - Birds of Paradise - Obadiah (2010)
Oh my darling* - All Hail Money - In the lonesome hours (2010)
The Gruff* - Lights of Saskatoon - EP (2010)
Julie Doiron* - Tailor - I can wonder what you did with your day
Del Barber* - Love song for the last 20 - Love songs for the last 20 (2010)
Ryan Boldt* - Sweet Jenny of the Moor - EP Demo (2009, local)
The Deep Dark Woods* - The straight and narrow - Self-titled (2006, local)
Heartstrings* - Used to Fly - In a land far away that is fair (2009, local)
The Waifs - Take it in - self-titled (1996)
Ted Leo and the Pharmacists - Colleen - Living with the living (2007)
The Fjords* - Come my way - Get it right (2010, local)
The Vaselines - Such a fool - sex with an x (2010)

No comments:

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!
Thanks to Olivia for creating this!