CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June 1st Playlist!

I can't believe it's June! Seriously, how did this happen? Slowly but surely I suppose. Alas, I discovered this morning that today was June 1st. A new month, a new day. Last night I had a wicked bout of insomnia. It ended up that I only got a little over 3 hours of sleep so it really is the music this morning that is keeping me going. I guess that's why today's show was so rocking. Sometimes one just needs to rock!

Artist - Song - Album (year of release, extra information)
* = Canadian

6:00-7:00am
Serena Ryder* - Is it ok - Is it ok (2008)
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss - Gone gone gone (done moved on) - Raising Sand (2007)
Nathan* - Measure me - Stranger (2001)
Christine Fellows* - Saturday night on utopia parkway - Nevertheless (2007)
Sarah Slean* - Lucky me - Day one (2004)
Maybe Smith* - Open war - Animals and Architects (2007)
Sloan* - Witch's wand - Parallel Play (2008)
Wolf Parade* - I'll believe in anything - Apologies to the queen mary (2005)
Oh Susanna* - Three shots - Short stories (2007)
Matthew Barber* - I think you're gonna feel my love - True Believer (2010)
The Once* - Sail away to the sea - self-titled (2010)

7:00-8:00am
The Deep Dark Woods* - All the money I had is gone - Winter hours (2009, local)
Little Miss Higgins* - You ain't done nothing to me - Junction City (2009, local)
The RE-Mains - Quit singin' the blues - The very best of the RE-mains (2008 Canadian tour album)
The Be Good Tanyas* - Ootischemia - Hello love (2005)
Laura Cantrell - Not the tremblin' kind - Not the tremblin' kind
Chad Vangaalen* - Willow Tree - Soft Airplane (2008)
The Dreadnaughts - Sleep is for the weak - Polka is not dead
Elliott Brood* - President - Ambassador (2005)
Blitzen Trapper - Sleepy time in the western world - Furr (2008)
Josh Ritter - Change of Time - So runs the world away (2010)
The Pack AD* - Crazy - We kill computers (2010)
The Black Keys - Howlin' for you - Brothers (2010)
Ladyhawk* - S.T.H.D. - Shots (2008)

No comments:

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!
Thanks to Olivia for creating this!