CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

September 21, 2011 - FM Phasis Show #2 "I apologize in advance for times I might frustrate"

Yep, it's the second week of FM-Phasis! If you haven't made a pledge yet, please call (664-6678) or come down to the station (267 - 3rd Avenue S). Don't forget to mention that you are donating to my show. That's how they know that my awesome listeners care about the station!

Artist - Song - Album (year of release, extra information)
* = Canadian

6:00-7:00am
Peter Elkas* - Sweet Nancy - Wall of Fire
Maria Dunn - Shoes of a Man - From where I stand
Wild Strawberries - Heroine - Heroine
Sarah McLachlan - Ice Cream - Fumbling Towards Ecstasy
Heartstrings* - Used to Fly - In a land far away that is fair
Scout Niblett - Do you want to be buried with my people? - This fool can die now
Rose Cousins - Celebrate - The Send-off
Sunparlour Players - When the creeks don't rise - Hymns for the Happy
Dan Mangan - Sold - Nice, Nice, Very Nice

7:00-8:00am
The Flying Monkeys - Money that's what I want
Metric - Combat Baby - Old world underground, where are you now?
Sloan* - Pen Pal - Twice REmoved
Ultimate Power Duo - Big in Japan - We're in Control Now
The BLack Keys - Your Touch - Magic Potion
Josh Ritter - CHange of Time - So runs the world away
Del Barber - As far as I can tell - Love songs for the last 20
Tom Waits - Martha - Closing Time
Dan Mangan - How Darwinian - Oh Fortune
The Deep Dark Woods - The Place I left Behind - The Place I left behind
Little MIss HIggins - Bargain! Shop Panties - Across the Plains
Elliott Brood* - If I get old - Days into Years

No comments:

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!
Thanks to Olivia for creating this!