CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May 2, 2012 "I need my space where I can let go one big fart"

Artist - Song - Album (year of release, extra information)
* = Canadian

6:00-7:00am
Oh my darling* - Love me, love me not - Sweet Nostalgia
Kirby Criddle* - Death of you - Vena Cava (local)
Keren Ann* - Not going anywhere - not going anywhere
The Details* - The original mark - the original mark EP
The MAmas and the papas - California Dreamin' - California dreamin'
The Hidden Cameras* - Awwo - The historical conquests of JR
Mettric* - Stadium Love - Fantasies
Maybe smith* - Treehouse enthusiasts - Another murder in the morning
Frazey Ford* - Birds of Paradise - Obadiah

7:00-8:00am
Elliott Smith - Somebody that I used to Know - figure 8
Heartstrings - Orchard Morning - self
The Black Keys - Your touch - Magic Potion
Wolf Parade* - Shine a light - Apologies to the queen mary
Sloan* - Pen Pals - Twice Removed
Sarah Slean* - Lucky Me - Day One
Liz Phair - Whip Smart - Whip-smart
The Decemberists - O Valencia! - The Crane Wife
Whitehorse - Passenger 24 - self
Romi Mayes* - How I roll - Sweet somethin' steady
Jason Collett* - Hangover days - Idols of exile
Malika Sellami* - My space - Barefoot, Smiling
The Shins - New Slang - Oh, Inverted World

1 comment:

Potoroo said...

Heya Crystal!

I can't find any contact info for you...where would be the best place for me to send you info on some artists coming to Saskatoon, or other awesome Canadian artists I work with!!

As a heads up, the artists are Adaline (indie synth pop) and The Strumbellas (indie alt country) :) I'd love to send you some info and music! My work address is roo@dalespeaking.com if you're interested :D

Hope things are going well!

Roo

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!
Thanks to Olivia for creating this!