CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

May 23rd Playlist! "Maybe I should have mentioned that I was not built for this kind of loving."

There are times in mys life where I need music to get through the day. I am currently living in one of those times. However, through the drama and chaos I find solace in the words of so many amazing independent musicians. I am so grateful for good music and all that it brings. It also makes these rainy days brighter.

Artist - Song - Album (year of release, extra information)
* = Canadian

6:00-7:00am
Shotgun Jimmie* - Bedhead - The Onlys
Rose Cousins* - Celebrate - The Send Off
Cat Power - Lived in Bars - The Greatest
The Weakerthans* - Tournament of Hearts - Reunion Tour
Greg MacPherson* - First Class - Mr. Invitation
The Details* - The Original Mark
Basia Bulat* - Heart of my Own - Heart of my own
Ndidi Onukwulu* - Horn Blower - No, I Never
Sarah Slean* - Everybody's on TV - Land & Sea
Blitzen Trapper - Love the way you walk away - American Goldwing
Bob Marley - Redemption Song
Otis Redding - Try a little tenderness

7:00-8:00am
Feist* - The Circle married the line - Metals
Amelia Curran* - The Mistress - Hunter Hunter
Jon & Roy* - Another Noon - Another Noon
Yukon Blonde* - Stairway - Tiger Talk
Mother Mother* - Baby don't dance - Eureka
Tegan & Sara* - Hop a plane - The Con
Julie Doiron* - Spill yer lungs - I can wonder what you did with your day
Metric* - Combat Baby - Old world underground where are you now
Cuff the Duke* - You were right - Way down here
The Wooden Sky* - Take me out - every child a daughter. every moon a sun
Little Miss Higgins* - Wash these blues away - Across the plains
Rosie and the Riveters* - Grandma's hands - self
The Gruff* - Handsome Molly - The Gruff
Laura Cantrell - Not the tremblin' kind - Not the tremblin' kind

No comments:

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!
Thanks to Olivia for creating this!