CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

October 17th Playlist! "I just want to live my own life in my time"

Last night I had the best night's sleep I've had in a loooong time! It made today's show that much more enjoyable for me. And hopefully for you too!

Artist - Song - Album (year of release, extra information)
* = Canadian

6:00-7:00am
Jack Johnson - Taylor - On and on
Jenn Grant* - Where are you now - Echoes
Blitzen Trapper - The Tree (with Alela Diane) - Destroyer of the void
Po' Girl* - Under the chestnut tree - Unreleased
Dan Mangan* - Sold - Nice, nice, very nice
Ladyhawk* - Dugout - self-titled
Wolf Parade* - I'll believe in anything - Apologies to the queen mary
Dinosaur Jr. - Watch the corners - I bet on sky
Modest Mouse -  The world at large - Good news for people who love bad news
Sloan* - Cheap Champagne - Parallel Play

7:00-8:00am
Cat Power - Cherokee - Sun
Hannah Georgas* - Bang Bang You're dead - This is good
Mother Mother* - Let's fall in love - Sticks
Feist* - Past in Present - The Reminder
Cuff the Duke* - Live my life - Union
Jenn Grant* - Getcha Good - Honeymoon Punch
Royal Wood* - Not Giving up - We were born to glory
Royal Wood* - When the sun comes up - We were born to glory
Royal Wood* - A mirror without - A good enough day
Del Barber* - Everything is not enough - Headwater
Sunparlour Players* - If the creeks don't rise - Hymns for the happy

No comments:

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!
Thanks to Olivia for creating this!