CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

October 24, 2012 Playlist!

This morning I learned something cool about Led Zeppelin's D'yer Mak'er - according to Wikipedia the title of this song is actually pronounced Jamaica! I seriously learn something every day. I also learned that the name I would like to use for a music twitter page is already taken! Ack! So do I register another name or do I wait for this person to be inactive for soooo long that it comes up? This is a decision that has to be made, albeit a very small decision. Happy winter everyone!

Artist - Song - Album (year of release, extra information)
* = Canadian

6:00-7:00am
Martha Wainwright* - Far Away - self-titled
Rufus Wainwright* - Hallelujah
Kate & Anna McGarrigle* - Heart like a wheel
Little Miss Higgins* - You turn me on, I"m a radio - Cobbler Shop Sessions
Regina Spektor - On the radio - Begin to hope
Immaculate Machine* - C'mon Sealegs - Fables
Led Zeppelin - D'yer Mak'er - House of the Holy
The Bicycles* - B-b-bicycles - The good, the bad and the cuddly
Maybe Smith* - Hearts like bears - Animals & Architects
Sloan* - If it feels good, do it - Pretty together

7:00-8:00am
The Wooden Sky* - Take me out - Every child a daughter, every moon a sun
Rose Cousins* - Edmonton - If you were for me
Jon & Roy* - Let it go - Let it go
Cuff the Duke* - Where did we go wrong - Union
Chad Vangaalen* - Peace is on the rise - Diaper Islands
Wilco - Misunderstood - being there (1996)
The Pack A.D.* - Snow - Tintype
The Black Keys - Dead and Gone - El Camino
Eekwol* - That's just me - Apprentice to the mystery
Arcade Fire* - Ready to Start - The Suburbs
The Deep Dark Woods* - Sugar Mama - The Place I Left Behind
Dan Mangan* - not what you're think it is - postcards & daydreaming
Luke Doucet* -  keep her away from me - Broken (and other rogue states)

October 24, 2012 by Crystal Clarke on Grooveshark

No comments:

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!
Thanks to Olivia for creating this!