CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

FM-Phasis Sept. 22nd Money Playlist!

This week's show is all about money! Money makes the world go 'round and community radio is no exception. Every year we raise about $60,000 and every year we spend it on important equipment for the station... computers, transmitters, and anything else we need to make this the best radio station in Saskatoon! On top of all of this, there are tons of prizes to claim equaling your donation. It's such an amazing deal that you just can't pass up! In addition to all of this, if I make $2000 for my show, I will shave my head! Here is the Facebook event!

Artist - Song - Album (year of release, extra information)
* = Canadian

6:00-7:00am
Sloan* - Money City Maniacs - Navy Blues
Bare Nake Ladies - If I had a Million Dollars
Serena Ryder* - And some money too - Unlikely Emergency
Liz Phair - S*loads of Money - whitechocolatespaceegg
Ember Swift* - 5$ - The Wage is the Stage
The Beatles - You never give me your money - Abbey Road
Monty Python - Money Song
Feist* - Mushaboom - Let it Die

7:00-8:00am
ABBA - Money Money Money
Metric* - Handshakes - Live it Out
The Beatles - Money (That's what I want)
Crooked Creek* - Money - NessEssentials 2005
The Deep Dark Woods* - All the money I had is gone - Winter Hours
Kathleen Edwards* - I make the dough, you get the glory - Asking for Flowers
Tegan and Sara* - We didn't do it - So Jealous
Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings - Money - I learned it the hard way
Aloe Bacc - I need a dollar
Blitzen Trapper - The Tree (featuring Alela Diane) - Destroyer of the Void

No comments:

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!
Thanks to Olivia for creating this!