CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Shaving my head for Community Radio!

This year for FM-Phasis I have decided to shave my head if I raise $2000 for my radio show. The most I have ever raised in my seven years of being the host of Wednesday's early Green Eggs and Ham show is around $1400. I am sure that you all will help me to achieve my goal! My lovely locks will be donated toward making wigs for cancer patients. Shaving my head takes it a step further!

Not everyone knows what I look like, so I though I would post some recent photos of me and my hair. Hopefully soon enough I will have a shaved head... with your help! If I raise $2000 for FM-Phasis I will, indeed, shave my head! Here are some photos...


No comments:

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!
Thanks to Olivia for creating this!