CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April 13th Playlist!

The time of the year has come when the sun wakes me up for my trek to the radio station. It is great! After 7+ years of getting up at 5am for the 6:00 start, I think I'm finally getting used to getting up early for the show. It still surprises me how much I love picking and playing music for the good community radio listening folks of Saskatoon. Hmm... apparently I'm feeling reflective today. Oh yeah, don't forget to get your Community Radio membership! You can win prizes and tickets and you would be supporting awesome radio.

Artist - Song - Album (year of release, extra information)
* = Canadian

6:00-7:00am
The White Stripes - I'm lonely, but I ain't that lonely yet - Get behind me Satan (2005)
The Black Keys - Strange Times - Attack and Release (2008)
Mother Mother* - Pile of Bones - O my heart (2008)
Hey Rosetta!* - There's an Arc - Into your lungs (2008)
Po' Girl* - Under the chestnut tree - Unreleased (2008)
Jen Lane* - Grey Skies - For the Night (2010, local)
Josh Ritter - You don't make it easy babe - Hello Starling (2003)
Laurel Cantrell - Not the tremblin' kind - Not the tremblin' kind
Cuff the Duke* - Ballad of a Lonely Construction Worker - Life stories for Minimum wage
The Deep Dark Woods* - Bakersfield - self-titled (2006, local)

7:00-8:00am
Tegan and Sara* - I know I know I know - So Jealous (2004)
Serena Ryder* - A little bit of red - Is it ok (2008)
Hannah Georgas* - This is good - This is good (2010)
Metric* - Combat Baby - Old world underground where are you now (2003)
Sarah Slean* - Looking for Someone - The Baroness (2008)
Little Miss Higgins* - You turn me on, I'm a radio - Cobbler Shop sessions (2005, local)
Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings - Natural Born Lover - Naturally
Immaculate Machine* - No such thing as the future - Ones and Zeros (2005)
Paper Moon* - Turning colours into greys - Broken hearts break faster everyday (2006)
Sloan* - Witch's Wand - Parallel Play (2008)
Veruca Salt - Seether - American Thighs (1994)
Wolf Parade* - Shine a Light - Apologies to the Queen Mary (2005)
Arcade Fire* - Neighbourhood #3 (Power Out) - Funeral (2004)

No comments:

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!
Thanks to Olivia for creating this!