CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

April 27th Playlist!

On Monday I went and voted in the advanced polls because I'm going to be away next week. It's true, there will be a fill-in host next week. I hope that's cool with all you loyal listeners! I digress. On Monday, May 2nd I hope that you all go to the poll near your house to vote for a party or candidate that speaks to you. GO VOTE!!! See you in two weeks.

Artist - Song - Album (year of release, extra information)
* = Canadian

6:00-7:00am
The Dears* - Ticket to Immortality - Gang of Losers (2006)
Maybe Smith* - Treehouse Enthusiasts - Another murder in the morning (2009, local)
Elliott Smith - Somebody that I used to know - Figure 8 (2000)
Elliott Smith - Everything reminds me of her
Hawksley Workman* - all the trees are hers - Between the beautifuls (2007)
The Waifs - Nothing New - Up all night (2002)
Sarah Slean* - Out in the park - Day one (2004)
Regina Spektor Us - Soviet Kisch (2005)
Sarah Harmer* - The Ring - I'm a mountains (2005)
The Sadies* - What's left behind - New Seasons (2007)
Blitzen Trapper - The man who speaks true - Destroyer of the void (2010)
Cuff the Duke* - When all else fails and fades - Sidelines of the City (2007)

7:00-8:00am
The Pixies - Where is my mind
The Black Keys - Your Touch - Magic Potion (2006)
The Pack A.D.* - Don't have to - Funeral Mixtape (2010)
Eekwol* - Too Sick - Apprentice to the mystery (2004, local)
Buck 65* - Wicked and weird - Talkin' honky blues (2003)
Sharon Jones and the dap kings - How long do I have to wait for you - Naturally
Ani difranco - Lost woman song - ani difranco (1990)
Amelia Curran* - The Mistress - Hunter Hunter (2009)
Romi Mayes* - How I Roll - Sweet Somethin' Steady (2006)
The Deep Dark Woods* - all the money i had is gone - Winter Hours (2009)
The Be Good Tanyas* - Lakes of Ponchartrain - Blue Horse (2001)

No comments:

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!
Thanks to Olivia for creating this!