CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April 20th Playlist!

Today's show is quite a mix of old songs with new songs. I have been feeling a bit musically nostalgic lately. As I was walking to the station this morning I realized that the song I started the show with this morning was the first song I played in my Green Eggs and Ham career. I had no idea that 7 years later I would still be on the airwaves in the same time slot playing the same song. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this morning's show!

Artist - Song - Album (year of release, extra information)
* = Canadian

6:00-7:00am
Deep Blue Something - Breakfast at Tiffany's - Home
Peter Elkas* - Sweet Nancy - Chances
Jill Barber* - Be my man - Chances
Cat Power - Live in Bars - The Greatest
Bahamas* - Lonely Loves - Pink Strat
Bahamas* - Hockey Teeth - Pink Strat
The Pixies - Debaser
The Weakerthans* - Tournament of Hearts - Reunion Tour
The Cranberries - Dreams - Everybody else is doing it so why can't we?
Metric* - Help, I'm alive (acoustic) - Plug in, Plug out EP
Farideh* - She - Symphony of Chemistry (local)
Amy Millan* - Low Sail - Masters of the Burial

7:00-8:00am
Modest Mouse - Float On - Good news for people who love bad news
Library Voices* - Haunt this house - Denim on Denim
Arcade Fire* - Black Mirror - Neon Bible
Sue Foley* - Here comes the sun - Change
Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova (Swell Season) - Falling slowly - Once soundtrack
Neko Case - If you knew - The tigers have spoken
Fleetwood Mac - Second Hand News - Rumours
Jenn Grant* - Baby's been away - Honeymoon punch
Be Good Tanyas* - When doves cry - Hello love
The Gruff* - Hole in my jeans - A trail of missing thoughts
The Cracker Cats* - Sister Sing - Empty bottles n broken hearts (local)
Little Miss Higgins* - In the middle of nowhere - Junction City (local)
Luke Doucet and the White Falcon* - Monkeys - Steel City Trawler

No comments:

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!
Thanks to Olivia for creating this!