CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

November 14th Playlist "say it in your mind until you know that the words are right"

This morning I woke up with a serious excitement about the show today. There isn't any particular reason, but I was excited to play music. Maybe it was because I promised Ishmael* that I would play some Shotgun Jimmie for his birthday or maybe it's because I was planning to play some Edith Piaf. It's probably for lots of these reasons. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the show this morning!

Artist - Song - Album (year of release, extra information)
* = Canadian

6:00-7:00am
 Rose Cousins* - If you were for me - If you were for me
Van Morrison - Sweet thing - Astral weeks
Po' Girl* - Poor girl - Vegabond Lullabies
The Deep Dark Woods* - Hang me, oh, hang me - Hang me,  oh hang me
Liz Phair - Whipsmart - Whipsmart
Mirah - Sweepstakes Prize - You think it's like this, but really it's like this
Edith Piaf - La Vie en Rose - Greatest Hits
Robert Plan & Alison Krauss - Gone gone gone (done moved on) - Raising sand
Cuff the Duke* - It's all a blur - Way down here
Barley Wik* - Tumbleweed - Dusty lullaby

7:00-8:00am
Shotgyn Jimmie* - Bedhead - The Onlys
The Dears* - You and I are a gang of losers - Gang of Losers
The Pack A.D.* - Don't have to - Funeral Mixtape
Regina Spektor - One more time with feeling - Far
Sarah Slean* - Waiting for someone - The baroness
Radiohead - The Bends - The Bends
Jeff Buckley* - Hallelujah - Grace
Whitehorse* - Out like a lion - The fate of the world depends on this kiss
The Weakerthans* - This is a fire door never leave open - Left and leaving
Dragonette - Fixin to thrill - Fixin to thrill

No comments:

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!
Thanks to Olivia for creating this!