CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

November 7th Playlist "But for now we are young, let us lay in the sun and count all of the beautiful things we can see"


Whitehorse is coming to Saskatoon!

Artist - Song - Album (year of release, extra information)
* = Canadian

6:00-7:00am
Rose Cousins* - Edmonton - If you were for me
James Keelaghan* - Harvest Train - A few simple verses
Josh Ritter - Kathleen - Hello Starling
Whitehorse* - I'm on fire - self-titled
Basia Bulat* - Heart of my own - Heart of my own

Po' Girl* - Under the chestnut tree - Unreleased
Cuff the Duke* - Where did we go wrong - Union
Julie Doiron* - I woke myself up - Woke myself up
The Details* - The Original Mark - Original Mark EP
Mother Mother* - Let's fall in love - Sticks
Metric* - Handshakes - Live it out
Novillero* - A little Tradition - A little tradition
Neutral Milk Hotel - In the airplane over the sea - In the airplane over the sea

7:00-8:00am
Rose Cousins* - Celebrate - The Send Off
Ruthie Foster* - Another Rain Song - Stages
Oh Susanna* - See what promises can bring - Soon the birds
The Waifs - Without You - sundirtwater
Amelia Curran* - Ah me - Hunter, hunter
Great Lake Swimmers* - River's edge - Lost channels
Frazey Ford* - Birds of Paradise  - Obadiah
Rose Cousins* - The send off - The send off
Travis - Sing - The Invisible Band
The Hidden Cameras* - In the na - Origin:Orphan
Sloan* - Penpals - Twice Removed

No comments:

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!
Thanks to Olivia for creating this!